Warning: Spoilers ahead for anyone who hasn't played a game in the series or seen any of the youtube let's plays: You've been warned.
Possible FNAF Timeline
FREDBEAR'S FAMILY DINER.
- Fredbear (Golden Freddy) Fredbear & Springtrap Animatronics in service.
- Events of ‘SAVE HIM’ Minigame - Purple Guy kills the crying kid outside the Diner.
- Fredbear’s Diner is sold. Original Animatronics created along with The Puppet & Balloon Boy.
ORIGINAL FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria opens for the first time. Purple Guy is hired as a Night Guard.
- Events of ‘GET READY! 1&2’ Foxy the Pirate used for Birthdays & loved by Kids.
- Purple Guy secretly steals & uses the Fredbear suit to lure & murder children.
- Events of ‘GET READY! 3’ Purple Guy seemingly hid the bodies in the Puppet's box?
- The Spirit of the First Victim (Crying Kid) possesses the Puppet Animatronic.
- Events of "GIVE GIFTS! GIVE LIFE!" The Puppet places the dead kids in the Animatronics.
- FNAF2 CUTSCENE 1 - Freddy awakens & is greeted by The Puppet. Chica & Bonnie inanimate.
- FNAF2 CUTSCENE 2 – Freddy awakens to find Chica & Bonnie are ‘awake’ as well.
- Pizzeria closes for renovation. Old Animatronics put in storage & ‘Toy’ Animatronics created.
- Grand Reopening Advertised. Purple Guy continues to work as a Night Guard.
FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA GRAND RE-OPENING.
- Management decides to leave Toy Foxy as a Build It Yourself for the Kids, (Mangle).
- FNAF2 CUTSCENE 3 - Freddy awakens to be faced by Chica, Bonnie & an empty Fredbear.
- Events of "SAVE THEM 1" Freddy follows the Puppet to Prize Room. Box full of blood.
- Events of "SAVE THEM 2" Freddy follows the Puppet but is stopped by Purple Guy.
- The Puppet gives life to the Toy Animatronics & Balloon Boy.
- The Animatronics try to enter Purple Guy’s Office for Revenge so he transfers to Day Shift.
- Rumors about kidnappings and disappearances related to the Pizzeria spread.
- Jeremy Fitzgerald is hired as the new Night Guard. Purple Guy Works the Day Shift.
THE BITE OF 87 (FNAF2 & FNAF4)
- FNAF2 Night 1 – Phone Guy instructs Jeremy about the details of his job & the precautions.
- FNAF4 Day 1 – The Crying Boy is locked in his bedroom with Fredbear Plush.
- FNAF2 Night 2 – Phone Guy Warns Jeremy about Foxy & the Music Box/Puppet.
- FNAF4 Day 2 – The Boy is let out of his room only to be scared by someone in a Foxy Mask.
- FNAF2 Night 3 – Phone Guy informs Jeremy about Mangle & urges him to ignore the rumors.
- FNAF4 Day 3 – The Boy is left behind at the Pizzeria & sees Purple Guy putting people in suits.
- The Animatronics become more aggressive towards adult staff & the Night Watch in particular.
- FNAF2 Night 4 – Phone Guy alerts Jeremy to the investigation & Aggressive Animatronics.
- FNAF4 Day 4 – The Boy runs home, mocked by Children, only to be scared by foxy mask again.
- Prior to Night 5 – Purple Guy is Fired/Arrested under suspicion of murder of the children.
- FNAF2 Night 5 - Phone Guy explains the situation & that Jeremy may end up on the Day Shift.
- FNAF4 Day 5 – The Boy is locked in the Maintenance Room with Fredbear & Springtrap parts.
- Prior to Night 6 – The Fredbear suit is found & linked to the murders of the children.
- FNAF2 Night 6 – Jeremy misses the memo about the lockdown & is working overtime.
- FNAF4 Day 6 – Jeremy is at The Kid’s Birthday where he lobotomized by Fredbear.
- FNAF2 Night 7 – Fritz Smith assumes Night Watch but is fired for tampering with Animatronics.
- FNAF4 Night 6 – The Boy has a dream where Fredbear promises to ‘put (him) back together’.
- The Pizzeria closes & the Toy Line, Puppet & Balloon Boy are scrapped due to malfunctions.
- The Pizzeria reopens in a smaller facility with a reduced budget & the original animatronics.
- Phone Guy himself takes care of the Night Guard position & learns about the animatronics.
- Phone Guy creates pre-recorded messages to instruct New Night Guards & give history lessons.
- Phone Guy is set to retire within one week but is murdered on his 4th night.
- The Animatronics somehow make a Recorded message.
- Mike Schmidt is hired as the New Night Guard.
FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S (FNAF)
- Night 1 – Mike begins his Summer Job, instructed by Phone Guy’s Pre-Recorded Messages.
- Night 2 – Mike learns about Foxy & how the animatronics become more active in the dark.
- Night 3 – Mike learns it’s possible to avoid being caught for a short time by ‘playing dead’.
- Night 4 – Mike Learns that Phone Guy was killed by the animatronics.
- Night 5 – Mike receives a message from the animatronics for some reason.
- Night 6 – Mike Returns for Overtime for some unfathomable reason.
- Night 7 – Mike is fired due to tampering with the Animatronics, Unprofessionalism & Bad Odor.
- Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Closes its doors for good
- Purple Guy is apparently released or escaped from prison & returns to the closed Pizzeria.
- The Animatronics try to kill Purple Guy but cannot enter the Hidden Safe room.
- Purple Guy uses this flaw to dismantle the animatronics, unwittingly freeing the children’s spirits.
- The children's spirits corner Purple Man in the Safe Room forcing him to hide in Springtrap.
- Believing himself to be safe, Purple Guy laughs causing the spring locks to fail, crushing him.
- Purple Guy’s spirit begins haunting the Springtrap Animatronic.
- 30 years later, an amusement park bases their house of horror, Fazbear’s Fright, on the Pizzeria.
FAZBEAR’S FRIGHT (FNAF3)
- Night 1: Security Guard tests equipment & the Managers discover Springtrap in the old Pizzeria.
- Night 2: Springtrap & Phone Guy messages added and the Phantom Animatronics activate.
- Night 3-5: Security Guard learns the origins of Springtrap & Fredbear Costumes.
- Night 6: Security Guard learns that the back room was sealed off.
- Post Night 6: Attraction burns down along with Springtrap. Children’s souls finally at peace.
- Surviving goods are put up for auction, (including Springtrap?)